Saturday, November 6, 2010

#6

A Nice Surprise....

Hmm,
Cliche I know - but finding out I was pregnant with my daughter is one of my fav's.

It was almost exactly two years ago.
I went to my Doctor to start on some drugs to help me get pregnant. We decided I should take a test just to be sure. I had taken so many negative tests it was depressing.
So the whole time I was waiting for my Doctor to come in, I kept telling myself, "don't get your hopes up, you're not pregnant."
She walked in with a smile on her face and said, "So, do you feel pregnant?"
I was shocked. She said it was very faint but it was there, my doctor told me to come back the next week to do one more. But I knew.

That evening I tried to get our son to tell my husband that there was a baby in my tummy but he kept whispering it and my husband didn't understand. Finally I just told him. He was surprised but very excited.


And now we have our two beautiful children. The best surprises you can get :)

1 comment:

  1. DEFINITELY a wonderful surprise - the best one ever! That was my favourite surprise I've ever had too... or maybe finding out it was two... both good surprises :)

    ReplyDelete