Friday, November 27, 2009

One of those days.

Today is one of those days where I wish I could have just stayed in bed.
My son is being three. (not obeying, getting into everything, won't eat what he's given, did I mention not obeying?). My house is a mess. My back is killing me. My daughter won't nap for longer than 1/2 an hour and is grumpy. I am tired. And I haven't seen my husband all week.
I feel guilty about complaining about that though. My mom never gets to see her husband again. (in this life). So what do I have to complain about?

I think I am just sad. My post on Sept.25 accurately describes how I am feeling today.

But I am still thankful.(It was American Thanksgiving yesterday after all) For everything God has given me. I have two beautiful, healthy children, a great husband, wonderful family, friends and neighbours, a warm house, food, and so much more than I deserve.

So I am sad, and thankful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment