Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day something or other

I had two cookies today. Oh well. I haven't completely cut out sugar but am doing ok. I don't put any in my tea. I don't eat chocolate everyday. I let myself have a treat every once awhile because otherwise I will go crazy. Lately, we've been eating supper a bit later and then haven't been snacking at all in the evening, which is great!
I don't think I've lost any weight so far.
Nine months to put the weight on - should take around that to lose it.
I am jealous of women that lose all of their baby weight while breastfeeding. I am not like that. I have been breastfeeding my daughter for four months and have barely lost anything. It is not the miracle diet that all of the magazines say it is!

1 comment:

  1. I gain like CRAZY when I'm nursing. Even if I manage to control my totally off the charts hunger, and eat as I usually do I pack on the pounds when I'm nursing. For instance: At the end of my first pregnancy I was 15 pounds heavier than the beginning. After having him, I was pretty much the same weight. After NURSING him I was almost 40 pounds heavier. NOT kidding. I learned my lesson with Ben and managed to keep the nursing weight gain down to around 25 pounds with Sam and only around 10 with Hannah... Of course, I didn't nurse them for nearly as long either... Ugh.

    ReplyDelete