Thursday, November 11, 2010

two for one

oops.
I have a good excuse. really...

So #10
aha moment. I've had a couple lately but don't have time to write a novel.
I am slowly changing my views on a couple of things that I grew up thinking were black and white.
There are a lot of grey areas that need explaining to me. So I am searching, reading, praying and thinking. Will do a long post on this in the near future.

#11
Thankful for those who fought and those who lost their lives. My grandfather fought in WWII. He never talked about it. So many horrific things then and so many continuing now, in the Middle East, in Africa, all over the world.
War is horrible, I don't believe it is ever right. But today is a day of honouring and remembering.



Excuse: my kids are sick, snotty, coughing all hours of the day and night. My husband is sick. Our cat is sick. And I am lazy sometimes. That's my excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment