Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#3

Today is a family member you are grateful for.

Hmmm, this is a hard one because I am grateful for all of my family and love them all equally.
My aunt and uncle gave us a car and even bought a "family truck" so any of us can borrow it when we need to, my grandma has looked after my children so many times I can't even count, my uncle has helped us scrape and paint our house, my brother helped my husband renovate our bathroom, my sister in law has looked after my kids numerous times.
I am also really grateful for all of my husband's family in Nova Scotia. I don't know all of them very well and have actually only met them a handful of times, but they have always made me feel comfortable and are so good to us. My mother and father in law have been very good to us and always spoil us rotten when are there. I feel like I am completely part of their family and always have a good time when go visit.

So I am grateful for ALL of my family.
And because this is my blog, I can do whatever I want. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment