Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Diswasher saga part 22

The first load is currently being washed. Two weeks later.
I am waiting for the phone call that the money is being put back on my credit card. Otherwise I will be waiting on hold for another hour to talk to customer service.
Why can't things be easy? Why didn't it just work to begin with? Because life is messy. And like I've said to many - my life is a metaphor. I am a dishwasher - meant to deal with dirty stuff.

For example, I am currently researching the H1N1 immunization. Wondering whether I should be giving it to my three year old. My baby is not old enough. I told my mother that there are articles and blogs and sites on the internet that support both sides. Who do you believe? Do you pray for protection and that your kids aren't exposed? Doesn't God give knowledge to health professionals? Is it being tested properly? Do more kids really die from vaccinations than the diseases themselves? I don't know the answers. I don't know if there is one answer. I will keep searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment