Friday, September 25, 2009

sad

I cannot even come close to articulating my thoughts today.
I miss my dad like crazy. I don't know why it's so hard right now. Most days these past couple of months have been ok. But the past couple of days I have been so sad and lonely and just wishing that things were different. I think maybe I'm finally realizing that he's not ever coming back. Ive known that's he's gone but maybe haven't really believed it. That doesn't make sense but there's no other way to put it. I think I've been waiting for him to show up. It's so weird.
Sad doesn't describe how I feel. I feel like part of me is missing.

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't makes sense, yet it makes total sense. I know I don't know personally what you are going through, but I can understand how you could feel that way ("I think I've been waiting for him to show up").

    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete